Across the Diocese of Aberdeen, each week during Lent there are special Masses held called “Station Masses” held across the deaneries.
Would you like to do something more than give up sugar this Lent? Why not try for an occasional mini-pilgrimage to a Lenten Station Mass?
All Masses are held at 11:00
- Wednesday 4 March: St Sylvester’s, Elgin
- Tuesday 10 March: St Margarets, Forres
- Wednesday 18 March: Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Banff
- Wednesday 25 March: St Peter’s, Buckie
- Wednesday 1 April: St Thomas’, Keith
Before each Mass, there will be an opportunity for Confession (18:00-19:00) and to participate in the Stations of the Cross (18:30-19:00). Station Mass starts at 19:00.
- Friday 28 February: St Mary’s Cathedral (Bishop Hugh Gilbert, OSB)
- Friday 6 March: St Peter’s, Castlegate
- Friday 13 March: Holy Family, Mastrick
- Friday 20 March: King’s College Chapel
- Friday 27 March: Our Lady of Aberdeen, Kincorth
- Friday 3 April: St Francis’, Mannofield
All Masses are held at 19:00
- Friday 28 February: St Mary’s, Nairn
- Friday 6 March: St Aidan’s, Aviemore (Bishop Hugh Gilbert, OSB)
- Friday 13 March: Immaculate Conception, Stratherrick
- Friday 20 March: St. Columba’s, Culloden
- Friday 27 March: Our Lady and St. Bean, Cannich (Bishop Hugh Gilbert, OSB)
- Friday 3 April: Christ the King, Brora